Tuesday, September 15, 2009

COUPONS!

I attended my first coupon class today and it was so much fun!! I have been more of a voyeur than anything of the local couponers and have really wanted to get involved but I needed a push. That came tonight when I was picking up Chloe from the library and saw a cute little sign saying "couponers this way" so I followed the signs and found a whole room full of women exchanging coupons. Little did I know, the meeting was put together by a super cool gal named Jamie from Chattanooga Cheapskate. They meet in the Cleveland Public Library every other Tuesday to swap coupons and tell about the latest deals they have found. All it took is one meeting and I'm hooked. Two weeks seems like such a long time to wait to meet back up with everyone! If you like to save money at all, you should def. check out her site. She has tons pf great information on how to make the most of your money plus her blog is really cute. So I have already met two sahms who want to get a moms group together in the Cleveland area and I met yet another one tonight. I am so excited how things are starting to come together. I have been stressing lately and have really felt the need to find some friends and get out of the house. I have been cooped up with Harrison for a while, I hope these ladies can handle me. So if there are any Cleveland ladies out there reading along, we are looking for some stay at home moms who want to get together and let the kids play while having a little grown up conversation. Hopefully we can get some sort of schedule soon with times to meet. Let me know if any of you moms out there in blogger land have any tips on putting a group like this together. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from MBC Follow Me Club (even though I'm not a mom, so I hope they don't kick me out) to follow and say hello! You have an adorable blog :) I'm a Future Baby Makin' Machine, trying to prepare to become a mommy! Hope you'll share your wisdom with me!

    ReplyDelete