Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Jesus lives in mine heart"

I was at Staples with Chloe grabbing a few things for school when I got a call from Monty. He wanted to tell me about the talk he had with Harrison as he was putting him to bed. I guess Harrison pointed to Monty's cross on his necklace and said, "Jesus" so Monty tolded him that Jesus loves him very much and Harrison responded by saying "Jesus lives in mine heart right here" and pointed to his heart. Then he said "daddy loves Jesus, mommy loves Jesus, coco loves Jesus". It makes me so happy to hear him say things like that. I am so proud of him. I know that he hears us talk about God and we sing the songs and tell him the stories but it is so cool to see that he is putting it all together. Chloe was the same way. Even at a very young age, she talked about Jesus and has always had such a tender heart. I love my kids!

3 comments:

  1. Awww...that is so sweet and wonderful that you are instilling it in your children at such a young age. They take so much in when they are little. I'm following you from MBC! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete