Sunday, August 23, 2009

I came across this picture the other day. I think it was from about two or three years ago. A few of these girls were my really good friends. I miss them so much. I'm pretty sure this was the last time we all got together. Things have changed a lot since then. I'm in the front on the left. Heather is beside me,in the middle. This was before she moved to Canada I think. She is off hosting a radio show up there and I never get to see her. Aria is beside her, we live about 10 minutes from each other but with 5 kids between us we are only able to get together once or twice a month. Mandy is in the back on the left. She recently got married and had the most amazing fairy tale wedding. She only lives about 30 miles away but unfortunately, I never see her. Austin is beside her and I have no clue where she moved to. I haven't talked to her since that night. I think she may be getting married soon. I'm a horrible person, but I can't ever remember the other girls name. I've seen her a few times but we've never really gone out together. This pic makes me miss my friends. Its been hard to keep up with my friendships because I just don't have a desire to go out anymore. Aria and I are the only ones who have children and it just gets so hard to try and balance time with my husband, my kids and my friends. I really hate that I have let my relationships with these girls get so bad. I guess they aren't bad, they just barely exist. I really need to start putting more into them. I don't want to get so caught up in my own life, that I totally lose touch with theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment