Friday, August 14, 2009

"If it wasn't for all the bad meals, I wouldn't appreciate the good ones as much"

Oh yes,that is what my husband said over dinner this evening. He had just complimented me on the amazing chicken parmesan I cooked (yay!) and we started laughing about my latest mishap from a few days prior. I put mrs. dash on EVERYTHING. Its my go to spice. It really makes everything taste better. I was in a rush,as always, and grabbed the dash to covered the pork tenderloin,potatoes,carrots and onions I had in a baking dish. Turns out, I grabbed the Mesquite flavored mrs. dash for grilling (whats with all the mesquite stuff? we don't even have a grill!) and ruined the entire meal. It was horrible!! Alas, we have discovered that you can cover just about any taste if you smother it with enough ranch dressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment