Thursday, November 5, 2009

Pumkins & Nemo

We spent the weekend before last running the roads. Monty was out of town and we needed to get our pumpkins so we went to the local pumpkin patch with our neighbors and their kids. The 20 minute car ride was actually quite relaxing which is not a word I ever use to describe time spent in the car. Living in the South, I get kind of used to the awesome show when the leaves turn but that cute windy road we took was absolutely amazing. We had to wait in line for a few minutes to buy tickets so I of course thought "picture time" and forced the boys to pose for me.

Our neighbor's three year old Logan is the cutie on the right and he was not feeling the photo opp. We finally got to the stand to buy tickets and realized that we only had about an hour before we needed to leave for Nemo on Ice and decided we should come back the next day so the kids could take their time and have a little fun. I was able to grab a few more pictures before we left.

My two little cuties

Before I told them we were leaving without a pumpkin..

sidetracked by leaves, melt down averted

We then headed to Chattanooga and Harrison was a complete chatterbox. He was soo excited to see Nemo but I don't think he has even seen the movie. The drive seemed to take forever this time because we were so ready for the show. We were able to get really good seats and I had set aside a little bit of money so I could get the kids an overpriced but really cute Nemo souvenir. I don't think I have ever seen my child sit as still as he did during that show and it was for such a long time! I wish I could bring some of those skaters home with me. I could get so much done.

Plus how cute is this guy?



All sugared up and ready for the second act to start



happy kiddos



cool glow in the dark fish



How cute is this little octopus? Why can't we find halloween costumes like that?


Funny looking Nemo


Happy Dory, happy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment